TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT REFLECTION
How did you go with your passion project this term? Did you succeed or not?
Good and I succeeded because I created a Minecraft house.
What were the skills/reasons that helped you succeed?
It helped me succeed because I know how to play minecraft
What are the specific skills that you learnt during your passion project?
How to build your house and improve it
What are you most proud of with your passion project?
Me having fun with it and not giving up
Josh, it was great to see you engaged and enjoying your passion project. You created an awesome world on Minecraft. Remember to reflect each week and show evidence of what you learnt and how you made your creation. Eg taking some screen shots each week of what you had made or added, then put these on a slideshow with a short explanation about what you have done.
ReplyDelete