I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Great work Josh! You have shown your passion for cars through your research and your final product. You have worked really well in a pair and used a range of sites to expand your knowledge. Your next step is to break down your questions to get more information that will help with your understanding.
Great work Josh! You have shown your passion for cars through your research and your final product. You have worked really well in a pair and used a range of sites to expand your knowledge. Your next step is to break down your questions to get more information that will help with your understanding.
ReplyDelete