I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Josh, you are working so hard in maths. I like the way you are taking risks and being confident with your learning. You can now find a fractions of a set by using repeated addition. Well done. You next step to to continue working on your goal card and improve your number knowledge.
Josh, you are working so hard in maths. I like the way you are taking risks and being confident with your learning. You can now find a fractions of a set by using repeated addition. Well done. You next step to to continue working on your goal card and improve your number knowledge.
ReplyDelete