Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 February 2018

Living Springs Camp Reflection

LIVING SPRINGS CAMP


1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
Harry Ben Alex Hayden and Me


2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity) he monorail. this is a small train that goes round a track top to bottom and is scary and fun
and the pool because i like swiming and i like swiming because it calls me down 
3 Why?
because I like the monorail because it is scary


4 What Two school values did you show? be brave and respect
5 How? Because i was being brave weiring the blind fold because i listened to lnstructsons


6 What Was the best part of camp for you? sleep and eating


7 Why? Because sleeping recharger's batteries and it is always nice to eat


that was camp 
Remember when I was scared because I could not see anything.
Remember when I felt the rough rope climbing, suddenly scared because didn't know where I was going. 
That the Burma trail
Remember the fresh clean air outside
because I was in the woods.
Remember when I was trying to cover gaps as I was making the tent that was the outdoor living skills.
Remember when I was eating the nice scrumptious nachos as they were getting into my mouth
Do you remember when I melted shiny gooey cheese.
That was the food 












No comments:

Post a Comment