Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 February 2018

QUALITY FEEDBACK

GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK


WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?


What is the FIRST step in giving feedback? to tell them something positive about them or there woke


Why is it important to follow this step? because you need to have a positive attitude


Do I have to use this every time? no because not everyone can do it all of the time


What is the SECOND step in giving feedback? is telling them what they need to do next


Why is it important to follow this step? because you want to give them ideas of what to do next time


Do I have to use this every time? yes because it is important to give this info to help them have a better life or brain
No, I must choose between this step and giving feedback depending on the person I am commenting on.


What is the THIRD step in giving feedback?
give a nice feedback so people feel good about them self's
Why is it important to follow this step?
so you don't get anything wrong.
Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and asking a question depending on the person I am commenting on.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK
so people can read your writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment