TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project. Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is… how to be a good at suvivel in minecraft
What are my big questions to guide my learning?how I'm going to do this and also to learn something new.
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?) because like minecraft and want be better
at minecraft being skilled is good
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1) create it
2) make a poster and
3) use the Internet
What materials will I need to accomplish my task? a commuter
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
I don't know what problems
Teacher approval:
No comments:
Post a Comment