Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 March 2018

Week Reflection - week 5

WEEK REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week? the tipping silks because it was realy hard to tipe fast .


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?to never give up and keep on trying

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week? My maths I did because learned that there's more games on mathletics and helping page


Why are you proud if it? because I like helping people




3 comments:

  1. Joshua, I am so proud of you over the last week and a half. You have worked really hard and you have completed all your work!!!! It was fantastic to see you being a leader and helping others in your maths group. Keep up the great effort and attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you found something that you could use on mathletics
    What is that pitcure of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a picher of one of the in mathletcs i teel you what i mean

      Delete