TERM 2 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 7 weeks to complete your project. Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is… how to draw movie characters from Marvel
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
Is how am I going to get some parts of the harder characters to draw?
How I'm going to be able to get better at drawing
Is how am I going to get some parts of the harder characters to draw?
How I'm going to be able to get better at drawing
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
Because I like marvel because I want to be better at drawing because is fun and interesting and I like it
Because I like marvel because I want to be better at drawing because is fun and interesting and I like it
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1) make a poster
2) make slide show
3) write a lot of info on a peace of paper about what I did for drawing
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
a computer a piece paper and a pencil/pen
a computer a piece paper and a pencil/pen
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Maybe a drawing mistake and to solve it i could rub it out and try again
Maybe a drawing mistake and to solve it i could rub it out and try again
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Teachers - Miss Harsent and Mr J.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
It will help me with my drawing.
It will help me with my drawing.
Teacher approval:
Miss Harsent - I can't wait to see your drawings Josh. I think you will do a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment