WEEK 4 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Literacy was hard this week because of the Tic Tac Toes. because I kept running out of time every
day because there was so much good info.
Literacy was hard this week because of the Tic Tac Toes. because I kept running out of time every
day because there was so much good info.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I tried really hard by asking Mrs Fahey for help so I was able to get everything done without being
behind.
I tried really hard by asking Mrs Fahey for help so I was able to get everything done without being
behind.
What Is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My watering can from art this week.
My watering can from art this week.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I did good shading and good line markingon my watering can .
Because I did good shading and good line markingon my watering can .

No comments:
Post a Comment