Search This Blog

Thursday, 2 August 2018

Week 1 Passion Project Rflection

WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Leaning of how to make a comic book that was about the Avengers but I have not
finished it.
What challenges did I have?
Trying to finish it on time.
What am I going to work on next week?
Finishing my comic book by adding the characters and more colour.

(Add any photos, videos evidence of this week’s work)

2 comments:

  1. Josh I'm not sure what you have actually achieved yet. Have you drawn some pictures? Will you take photos of them for a slideshow? Will you make a book out of paper to draw in? If you need some help please see one of us. It's a great passion project and I'd love to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is completed and i managed to present it

    ReplyDelete