WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week? Writing was hard because it was to think of
stuff to write .
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges? I showed a growth
mindset to over come my challengers by never giving up and trying really hard .
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week? My typing skills
Why are you proud if it? because I was the first one finished and i am not normally first .

Well done on being first to finish your typing skills Josh! That must have felt good, I hope you do it again. Sometimes it is difficult to think of something to write, maybe chat to others and get some of their ideas. This week we are writing a story about the super heroes we have created. Hopefully you have some good ideas this week.
ReplyDeletethank you i will do it again and i did get some good i dears for my super hero
ReplyDelete